A Beary Merry Christmas with Emily


Did you get a chance to shop the Neat & Tangled release? I'd love to know what you bought or what is on your wish list! All supply links are in Friday's post for reference. I didn't get a chance to feature the Beary Merry stamp set and coordinating dies during release week so I decided I had to use it for today's post!


I die cut three of the bears, as well as three of the mini stuffies (teehee) and watercoloured them all. While they were drying, I used the largest of Scalloped Dies set to create shaped card bases. Then I used the stitched circle die from the Making Waves Dies to dry emboss a circle behind the bears.


I lightly watercoloured the bottom part of the circle for a bit of depth and dimension. When I adhered the stuffies in the bears' hands, I used foam tape to pop up their heads and kept the bottoms flat with glue dots.


These were so fun and quick to make, I have a feeling I'll be making more! When I showed my husband and son, they thought they were so cute. Maybe they'll be making me a holiday card with this set. ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Please visit my blog for a full supply list.

7 comments

Back to Top